Piano Amore presents...
Making Your Piano Ballads "Sing"
(Focusing On Harmonizing With Just Two Chord Strategies)
Pick a ballad... any ballad. You can apply these techniques to
In this session, we take a look at:
*The 1-5-3-7 (and 1-5-7-3) chord voicing
* The 1-7-3-5 chord voicing (with variations)
* Creating more contrast between your melody and harmony for more beauty
* Why it's okay to "break the rules" and sometimes preferredWe will be demonstrating these concepts within the context of a few segments of some well-known standards but I would like to emphasize that this session has been created for you to implement these ideas into your own personal favorite standard songs.
* A couple of additional enhancements to make yourself sound "pro"
* Focusing on the "flow" of your tunes
If you understand the basic construction of a 7th chord, you're ready for this. In other words,
you know that a C Major 7th chord, for instance, consists of a C (1), E (3), G (5), B (7),
you will be able follow along with this just fine.
View a tiny sample:
(actual video session is approximately 30 minutes in duration)
(You'll receive the .mp4 that you can either watch and listen to online or download for your own convenience)
I sincerely hope you will find these strategies helpful with making your ballads "sing" as you continue to appreciate yourself and your creative potential!
You will be immediately directed to your access page, so please leave your browser open
(you'll get instant access)